Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Saturday 21 February 2009

Queen Anne's Lace PDF

I now have a PDF of the Queen Anne's Lace pattern that is one of the flowers in my ebook Summer Collection of Tatted Flowers. The reason that I have done an individual PDF of this pattern is that it is made up entirely of daisy picots and quite a few tatters have expressed a desire to perfect this technique.

There is a picture of the flower here and if you would like a free copy of the PDF simply email me.

4 comments:

Needledreams said...

That's so pretty!!! Queen Anne's Lace is one of my favorite flowers. I used it alot when I was studying floral arrangements. I would like a copy of the pattern to try it. thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

I'd love to have this pattern; thank you for sharing. The email is on it's way to you! :)

Kathy Raker said...

The Queens Lace is beautiful. Thank you

Carla said...

The Queen's Lace is very useful for many different things.

I used it for two bookmarks. You can take a look at it here.