Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Wednesday 8 July 2009

A little preview!

I thought you would all like to see the flower arrangements that I have done ready for my next cake which is for August 2nd. This wedding cake is going to be for my son's best friend, Adam and his lovely fiance, Lauren.
Today I marzipanned the three rich fruit tiers ready for icing tomorrow. I can't wait to see it finished! When I have a picture in my mind of what I want to do and what the bride wants it to look like I'm always relieved to see the finished article - it doesn't always look like I expect! LOL! But this one is going to be just right!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

The flowers are pretty. I am really enjoying the tatted doilies underneath the crystal pieces! So pretty! :)

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Beautiful work Linda! Can't wait to see the finished piece too! Good luck!